Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Meaning Of Life


                                                           What is your life motto?
                                                           If you can't do it do it better.
                                                           What is the biggest motivator in your life right now?                                                   My father because he has taught me a lot.
                                                           In one sentence, what do you wishfor your future self?                                                   
                                                           A wealthy young man.
                                                           What fascinates you?
                                                           The universe.
                                                            Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?                                                
                                                            Yes, I am doing what I believe in.




 

3 comments:

  1. I hope to be wealthy to!!!!!
    Thats Cool
    I like the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree
    mine too
    i want to be
    me 2
    awesome,and me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The universe IS pretty cool xD

    ReplyDelete